Oaks Retirement Village, Rulmeca, China House, Whyte’s, McDonald’s
Current vacancies in Sydenham
Here are some job opportunities available from local businesses:
Oaks Retirement Village is hiring
Calling all RPNs/UCPs! We would love for you to join our team! We are currently hiring a 60 hour night/evening shift every two weeks. Understands the benefits.
Please apply or send your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
– Sanitation worker at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Crew member at Domino’s Pizza in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Crew member at McDonald’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Rulmeca is recruiting
Rulmeca is hiring a full-time inside sales representative Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Full-time Supply Chain Specialist 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Production associate rotating 7-3 days and 3-11 afternoons. Please send your resume to [email protected]
China House is hiring in Wallaceburg
China House is looking for a part-time server, available evenings and weekends. They must have their Smart Serve or be willing to obtain it at the time of hire. Please drop off your resume at 1540 Dufferin Ave.
Sunshine Farms is hiring
It’s that time of year again!!! We are hiring again for summer employment – starting mid-July 🙂 Please email your resume to [email protected] or drop one off here at the office at 30043 Jane Road – Thamesville. (Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Quality Detasseling Contractors (QDC) is set to hire over 100 corn detachers and managers in Wallaceburg, Dresden and surrounding areas this summer.
Mike Scollard, owner of the business, says it’s similar to last year and there are opportunities to earn money for spotters and executives.
More details, here.
Chatham-Kent hiring ahead of 2022 election
The Municipality is looking for approximately 350 workers to fill electoral positions during this year’s municipal elections.
Workers are needed in a variety of positions for advance polling days (October 13, 14 and 15, 2022) as well as Election Day (October 24, 2022).
“Elections are about public participation and having members of the community do electoral duties is an important part of that,” Elections Coordinator Andrea Tsinias said in a press release.
“This is a great opportunity to participate in our democratic process and get paid for your time.
All election workers will also receive paid training.
Those interested in participating in the elections must complete the online electoral employment application available on the municipal website. www.ckelection.com.
Hard copies will also be available at municipal offices in Chatham, Blenheim, Dresden, Ridgetown, Dresden and Tilbury.
Job descriptions and pay rates for positions are available on the website under the Election Jobs section.
Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
Inquiries can be directed to 519-360-1998 or [email protected]
Dresden Meat Packers is recruiting
Ask for help!!
We are hiring two different full time jobs
The first full time job is for a meat cutter who will train if needed!!
The second full time job is for a retail worker who must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50-60 lbs, answer the phone, take orders and work well with others!!
Both positions would be to be filled as soon as possible!! Please bring your CV to Dresden Meatpackers
10210 McCreary Line
Dresden Foodland is recruiting
Come join the Dresden Foodland family
Please submit your resume in person or by email to [email protected]
James Street Eatery is hiring
We hire both front and back of the house! If you want to be part of an exciting team, please bring us your resume after 4 p.m.!
Arctic Heating and Cooling is recruiting
About Arctic Heating and Cooling
Arctic Heating and Cooling has been Wallaceburg’s #1 source for innovative heating and cooling solutions for over 2 decades. Located in the heart of the industrial district of Wallaceburg. Arctic Heating and Cooling provides residential, commercial and industrial comfort systems to customers throughout Chatham-Kent County and Sarnia-Lambton. From furnaces and air conditioning units to radiant floor heating and air purification systems. Arctic is proud to be your local provider of total comfort. We are established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation and community.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position with guaranteed hours at a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is looking for a dedicated and hardworking HVAC Assistant (Installation and Service) to join our growing team. People in this role are assistants for service, maintenance and some installations on residential and some commercial HVAC installations.
• Perform semi-skilled and unskilled work.
• Assist the service team in daily tasks.
• Assist HVAC technicians in installing, servicing, servicing and troubleshooting commercial and residential HVAC units.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Some knowledge of HVAC systems is an asset.
• Be receptive to on-the-job training and willing to learn.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Completion of at least Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a good driving record.
• Competitive compensation. Company uniforms.
• Continuous learning through internal and external training programs.
• Group benefits available – Drugs, dental care, vision care, extended health, life insurance, AD and D for employees and their dependents. Group benefits available after 3 months. Signing bonus after 3 months.
• Permanent job year-round.
• Must be physically able to perform the work required for this position, including occasional lifting and kneeling.
• Own your own hand tools for maintenance work. Safe use of power and hand tools.
• Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of environments and weather conditions.
• All employees will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to ensure their safety.
More details here: https://arcticheatingandcooling.ca/
George Langstaff & Sons is recruiting
“George Langstaff and Sons Construction is looking for full-time, experienced construction workers for year-round work. Pay according to experience. Perform general construction work, including site clean-up. Please send your CV by e-mail to [email protected]
Fairfield Park is recruiting
“Fairfield Park is currently recruiting RNs, RPNs and Personal Support Workers. Please contact Richelle Lucier at 519-627-1663 or send your CV directly to Richelle at [email protected]
Local job board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop-shop for local jobs and career information. The job tool consolidates posts from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Jobs at Municipality of Chatham-Kent
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent offers a number of job opportunities including:
– Library Wizard 2
– Installation operator
– Health data analyst
– Accounts Payable Assistant
– Financial Analyst I
– Engineering Technologist II
– Aquatics, Lifeguard/Instructor
– Licensed practical nurse
– To cook
– Dietary help
– Resident Support Worker
– Registered Nurse
– Interview Culture / Theater / Museum
– Canteen attendant
– Personal support worker
For more details, visit the municipal job board, here.